• Welcome

    GettingYourLife.Blogspot.com - a blog educating, uplifting and empowering the Women, Butch and Transmen Ballroom scene.

  • The Party Monster Ball

    Attend the 1st OFFICIAL WBT Ball of the year! Legendary Kiron Ebony-Alpha and Lady Blahnik presents The Party Monster Ball in Philadelphia on April 28th!

  • I Love NY Ball

    Attend the 2nd OFFICIAL WBT Ball of the year! Legendary Aisha Prodigy-Iman and Kelly Couture presents The I Love NY Ball in New York on June 23rd!

  • Join the Movement

    Join the Official Women, Butch and Trans Ballroom Coalition on Facebook!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Afterthoughts on the New York Life Mini Ball

I want thank all those who attended, supported and walked the New York Life Mini Ball tonight! Thank you  for all your work! Thank you Icon Sean Ebony, Icon Hall of Famer  (Ms. Theresa Mizrahi), Legends  (Mother Aisha Prodigy-Iman),  (Mother Miste Prada), Jevon 007,  (Courtney Garcon) &  (Gregg Evisu)MUCH love to the House of Prada, Iman, Ebony, Evisu, Khan, Mizrahi and each and every 007 who learned something new and were inspired! Special thanks to  (Father Shady Prada) who always tell me the truth even when it hurts! I appreciate you more than you will ever realize! For throwing my very first solo function and as a 007 at that, I am humbled by the turnout and the interest that this ball created. I will strive for better and move with greater zest in the near future... I will always uphold to  and  the .

1 comment:

  1. I really had a good time and thanks to you. It was a success. EYEZ will see you on the runway or in the Dj booth. Take care

    ReplyDelete